Yes, I’m still alive.
I know there has not been an update here in nearly a month, but hey, I had a wedding to get ready for (or if you prefer, a hitchin’ ta git ready fer). I did a quick recap of our wedding over on Clattertron, so please give it a read. I’ll write more about the our special day, but Stephanie and I are happy all of the stress and headaches of wedding planning are over. Now we just have the stress and headaches of married life. Huzzah! (Kidding, of course).
I’m running the illustrations I did for our wedding program on Clattertron as comics–here is the first. I think there will be eight total, one each week day until I run them all. It is nice to see what running a daily comic is like (and certainly helps ye olde traffic), but it won’t last. In a perfect world, sure, I would like to do a daily strip, but that just isn’t in the cards right now–I don’t have the time, and it would cut into time for writing articles on the site (which actually helps with ads and such more than comics. Keywords, yo).
Anywho–MARRIAGE. So far so good. We’re both looking forward to our honeymoon, as we haven’t really had any kind of vacation the past two summers (Summer ’12 was spent moving in together and Summer ’13 was all wedding planning all the time).
Click away and catch up, y’all.
- String Cheese Theory
- Guilt Trip Ghost Goes to Court
- Be Our (Single) Guest
- Just Married
- Just Married: Start Screen
- Just Married: Belly of the Beast
- Just Married: Must Go Faster
- Just Married: Pitfalls
- Sick Burn, Grandma
- Nigel the Cat Helps Me Panel This Week’s Comic (Photo)
- Friday Six: Locked Out, More Funky, NHL Pokémon Logos, Chain Mail Dice Bag, Wedding Stuff, Cyborg Anthology
- Wedding Planning Adventures: The Story So Far
- Friday Six: Affleck is Batman, Carey Grant Movies, Robot Juice, More
- Gremlins Director Joe Dante Favorited One of My Tweets
- Friday Six: Last Minute Wedding Weekend Edition
- Site Update!
Daniel J. Hogan’s new blog, with a humor focus, is on clattertron.com. The blog on danieljhogan.com is for weekly links, news, general updates, and failed escape plans. You can follow Daniel on Twitter, @danieljhogan. Follow Clattertron on Facebook.