When Is Capital City Comic Con?
The fun starts at 10 AM this Saturday, August 26 and goes until 6 PM. It is a one-day show, so stop by if you can. I will be there all day!
Where is Capital City Comic Con?
Point your GPS to the Breslin Center at Michigan State University. Even though the event is on campus, you can’t miss the Breslin Center: it’s a huge arena. There’s free parking too!
Capital City Comic Con Tickets
Tickets for the day are only $15 (a steal compared to other shows), and children seven years old and younger get in for free. You can buy tickets online too, and avoid the long lines.
Plus, $1 from every ticket sale goes to the Reading People at the Capital Area Literacy Coalition!
What Am I Selling on Saturday?
- Buttons: My colorful cartoon buttons (made by Pinback Buttons here in Lansing).
- Stickers: NEW stickers I ordered from MOO! I’m selling sticker sheets now, instead of single stickers. It’s $2 per sheet, and each sheet has four round stickers. These turned out great and look better than my old homemade stickers.
- Prints: Several different 8” x 10” cartoon prints, and NEW 11” x 17” prints of my Free Cats illustration! The 11” x 17” prints look fantastic. It’s been a while since I had a new 11” x 17” print, and I’m excited to sell these.
- Comics: I have not one, not two, but THREE Foxes & Boxes mini-comic collections for sale now! Each mini-comic collects three pages of Foxes & Boxes, in order, for nine pages total. I also have a few remaining copies of my Hourly Comics collection.
- Coloring Books: I’m down to only a handful of my 2016 color book, and when these are gone, they are gone.
- Commissions: And as always, I’ll be doing commissions, including Random Cartoons. Come buy a drawing from me!
Daniel J. Hogan is a geeky cartoonist and writer living in Michigan. Daniel is available for freelance writing and cartooning commissions (Contact Daniel). This post contains affiliate links, unless it doesn't.