Your weekly round up of last week’s posts and other fun stuff. But first, a photo.
A night shot taken in Lansing’s Old Town. See the toad in the lower left? Wasn’t intended. I messed with the contrast and such, but I loved how the outdoor lighting cast some weird colors. That lovely shadow belongs to photo buddy, Becky Johns. This was taken at the Benke Fish Ladder during the Old Town Jazz Fest.
Links after the break
- Last Monday’s post had a picture of a young duck.
- Tuesday’s post was chuck full of photos of Sleepy Zoo Kittehs.
- Wednesday was another installment of my Attraction Lost series (photos of abandoned tourist attractions).
- Thursday was a batch of photos of rainbow colored pools on a beach in Michigan.
- And on Friday, I had a guest post for the Elder Signs Press blog called “Cthulhu in Pop Culture.”
- Bonus Round: I had a post about getting rid of my cell phone’s data plan on Sunday.
- I got some link love on the Lansing Noise’s Tumblr. People like kitteh pictures.
- Writing buddy, David “Skippy” Crampton agreed with my post about your second novel being harder to write.
- Check out the, “Hey, Hot Shot!” photo competition. I don’t think I’ll submit anything. I don’t think I’m at the skill level where I can start submit stuff yet.
- Photojojo had a fun post about printing out photos to play pranks on friends.
Tomorrow: Photos of kids enjoying the zoo.
Daniel J. Hogan is a geeky cartoonist and writer living in Michigan. Daniel is available for freelance writing and cartooning commissions (view his writing samples). This post contains affiliate links, unless it doesn't.